Go Back   Cat Chat at Hubbell Bubbell > Hubbell Social Section > Book of Spells
Anglopets Gallery Cat Planet Vet UK
User Name
Password

Book of Spells Curl up on the sofa and join the Hubbell Bubbell book group.... Want to talk about Films or Television.. feel free to do it here....

Old 06-04-2017, 03:33 PM
Oscar & Freddie's slave! :) :)
Imperial

I'm currently working my way through Breaking Bad (which I am totally addicted to!!!) so will keep an eye out for this on Netflix, thanks Chris!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com- Please click this link at least once a day to feed the animals
- it doesn't cost a thing!

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."

Old 20-04-2017, 10:23 AM
Miserable Old Boot
Imperial

87 days to go!

It's not passing very quickly is it - I get more and more tempted to read spoilers, but I won't because - well - the surprises would be ruined!

Thank the gods old and new for Uthred son of Uthred - Thor and Odin worshipper and sometime bad lad!

I'd much rather have been a Viking woman than one of the Saxons, all of whom seem to spend their entire lives kow-towing to priests and look as if they dine regularly on lemons and vinegar!

At least the Vikings seem to have a good laugh when not out - erm - 'viking' - feasts, drinking and humping - and if you're a woman and want to fight, they just hand you a spear and a shield!

Having said that, I still miss and am longing for the return of Jon Snow, Ser Davos, Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth, Tormund, Samwell, Arya, the Hound, Tyrion, Ghost (and hopefully Nymeria) and the Dragons!

I even miss Varys - I thought I was dreaming when he popped up dressed as Smurfette in this week's episode of Peter Kay's 'Car Share'!

The things you see when you haven't got your gun!

Last edited by Lucia : 20-04-2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old 20-04-2017, 11:40 AM
Imperial

Haha Chris, I did not see him on Peter Kay's car share but that sounds... err, interesting?!

Ahh I am really looking forward to it too, 87 days and counting!! It does seem to be taking forever though doesn't it?!!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com- Please click this link at least once a day to feed the animals

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."

Old 10-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Miserable Old Boot
Imperial

67 days to go!

Just saying!
Old 10-05-2017, 06:16 PM
Imperial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucia View Post
67 days to go!

Just saying!
You mean its been a whole 20 days since someone mentioned it?

Old 11-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Imperial

It's still FAR TOO LONG AWAY!!!

I have two more episodes of Breaking Bad to watch, oooh it's nail bitingly awful!! I've been on the edge of my seat watching the last couple of episodes!!

Last edited by spicey : 11-05-2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old 03-06-2017, 02:30 PM
Miserable Old Boot
Imperial

43 days - sigh!

Ah well - not long until Poldark hoves into view - I shall take some comfort in the dark charms of Aidan Turner while I wait (and wait, and wait, and wait) for the return of the dark charms of Jon Snow!

I sometimes find myself wondering if Gendry ever found anywhere to land that boat?
Old 03-06-2017, 05:43 PM
Imperial

43 days? That's not too long now ladies.

Old 05-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Imperial

41 days....

Old 05-06-2017, 10:36 AM
Miserable Old Boot
Imperial

Too long, Andrea - way too long!

I was reading a thread on Digital Spy last evening where people talked about their favourite scenes so far!

Just a few of mine:-

The Red Wedding - if Graham and me ever renew our vows, at the reception I'm going to get the waiters to close the doors and the band to play 'The Rains of Castamere' just to see how many of the guests start to panic!

The Purple Wedding - I could watch Joffrey Baratheon choke to death on his pigeon pie on a loop, I enjoyed it so much!

The Scene at the Inn when Arya reclaimed her sword Needle - not least for the bit where the Hound said, "It looks like I'm going to have to eat every effing chicken in the place!"

Arya seeing off Ser Meryn Trant - just mega!

Any scene which features Tyrion Lannister - what a class act he is!

Jaime Lannister and Brienne in the bath - heartbreaking, and the exact point where I started to love him as much as I love her!

The smirk on Cersei Lannister's face when she blew up the Great Sept of Baelor and annihilated the Sparrows and most of her enemies en masse!

Ramsay Bolton being eaten by his dogs - I'm not ashamed to say that I actually cheered, clapped and whooped at the telly I was so delighted to see the back of him!

Dear me - I've not even touched on other personal favourites such as Tywin Lannister, Jon Snow/Stark/Targaryen/, Ghost, Sam the Slayer, Tormund, Varys, The Hound, Hodor, Yara Greyjoy, Lady Mormont, Ser Davos, Drogon the dragon etc. but I'm going to have to stop there or I'll be here for the rest of the day and the post would be so long the server would reject it! :